CRG Reverser - Adjust Your Dynamics GP Journal Entries with the Click of a Button
In order to maintain an accurate picture of your company’s financial position, the information in your general ledger needs to be precise. CRG Reverser™ allows Microsoft Dynamics GP users to easily reverse, rectify and/or re-post journal entries with the click of a button.
- Reverse, rectify and/or re-post GP journal entries quickly & easily.
- Ensure the accuracy of your financial statements.
- Correct journal entries without having to re-enter information.
Reverse transactions by creating an exact opposite entry.
Reverse the original transaction and create an additional reverse entry with the same or different transactional posting date.
Reverse a transaction and post the original transaction to a different fiscal period or a different transaction posting date.
Reverser provides an easy-to-use interface to create a batch that can amend every transaction in the general ledger. Simply specify the reversing batch details, filter the available posted entries and select whether to reverse, rectify, or re-post the selected entries.
Eliminate the tedious task of reversing journal transactions one at a time. Save time by making journal adjustments in batches.
3 Easy Steps
Reverser adjusts your general ledger in three easy steps:
- Step 1 Enter the new details that will be assigned to the reversing, rectifying, and/ or re-posting entries.
- Step 2 Establish filters to find the journal entries that need to be corrected. The filters Include Journal Entry, Batch ID, Transaction Date and User who posted.
- Step 3 Select the journal entries to be reversed, rectified or re-posted.
Reverser does not modify your original Microsoft Dynamics GP data and ensures a firmly established audit trail is maintained!
Watch the Video
Get Started with CRG Reverser
Download your free trial or contact us to learn more. 1.800.576.6215 email@example.com
Click here to view